Pleasant memories don’t quickly come to mind when I think about the year of 2017. However, when I take the time to deeply reflect on all that happened in 2017, I realize last year was actually kind of beautiful. 2017 was a year I needed. I needed a break. I needed a moment. I needed to be cared for. I needed to get back to me. Being more me is why I’m so excited to say Goodbye 2017 + Hello 2018.
In this episode I discuss:
The eight lessons learned from 2017 that I’m definitely taking into 2018!
- 05:01 | Live without consensus
- 10:37 | It’s not your fault nor responsibility
- 15:20 | Hut (heart +gut) aka beeline to God
- 19:16 | Rest is a complete spiritual practice
- 23: 26 | The steps of a good man are ordered
- 29:15 | No one warns you about the amount of mourning in growth
- 32:20 | Einstein time is more valuable to you than Newton Time
- 37:25 | You are not too much
Get the book “The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks. CLICK HERE
Watch my video on How to Find a Therapist + Follow Me to Therapy
The driver and the passenger get to the destination at the same time. ~Stacey Flowers